Note: To unlock the SG-2000, press SHIFT-8-7. To "lockout" the unit, press SHIFT-8-8.
1. Press PRGM.
2. Press CHAN.
3. Enter the two digit channel number that you wish to program (01, 05, 13, 25, etc.).
4. At this point, if the channel number stays displayed proceed to step five. If a frequency appears, this means that the channel has already been programmed. To clear this, press CHAN again. Then press SHIFT and button 7 (Delete) and you should now have six dashes, and can proceed to step six.
5. Press FREQ and six dashes should appear.
6. Enter your desired frequency.
7. If you wish to load a different transmit frequency(duplex operation), press FREQ again and the six dashes will appear. Now enter your desired transmit frequency.
8. To enter modes of operation (USB/LSB, etc.), press frequency again and select desired option.
9. Press PRGM to enter your frequency and exit.
Note: To do this process for the SG-RM heads, you would follow steps 1 through 9 for the control head, then proceed as follows:
1. Turn the power off.
2. Connect the SG-RM head.
4. Press/hold the black function button, then press the red button to power up the RM head and radio. Wait for SG-RM head to access program information from main chassis; it will scroll through programmed channels when loading is completed.
5. When cycle is complete, the head is ready for operation.
SGC Inc., Tel:
425-746-6310 Fax: 425-746-6384
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgSGC reserves the right to change specifications, release dates and price without notice.